We at Verde Power Sales (VPS) expect the very best conduct from every individual on our team. We expect every employee to comply with the following.
- Treat everyone with trust, respect, fairness and dignity.
- Understand the needs of our customers and manufacturers and do your best to promote the best possible business relationship on their behalf.
- Maintain a safe workplace
- Seek ways to continually improve our daily commercial practices and maintain the highest standard of service to our customers while representing the best products and manufacturers available in our industry.
- Behave ethically at all times.
- Ensure that VPS employees comply with applicable laws, rules, standards, best business practices and regulations.
We will act as a team and support each other to promote successful relationships and commercial success. VPS encourages every employee to meet the highest workplace standards and make good business decisions. When making decisions, we encourage our team members to ensure the following questions are answered in the affirmative.
- Is it legal?
- Is it based on thorough understanding of the risks involved?
- Will it maintain the trust of VPS customers, manufacturers and other employees?
- Will it preserve the good reputation of VPS if publically known?
Remember that if you have to ask yourself if something is ethical to a reasonable person, the action is most likely not a good business decision. Ensure that you can answer the following questions in the negative.
- Will you have to keep any part of your action or result of your action a “secret”?
- Is there a possibility someone may perceive your action as questionable, unethical, or illegal?
VPS promotes diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace. All employee decisions are made fairly with skill, ability and experience. VPS employees are expected to treat others professionally and with respect, while maintaining a working environment free from damaging effects of harassment, either sexual or otherwise. This includes any type of harassment or discrimination of any form, including but not limited to inappropriate conduct or treatment of anyone based on creed, color, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Our ethical principles are the values that set the base for all that we do as employees of Verde Power Sales (VPS). As we strive to achieve responsible commercial success, we will maintain a balance of these principles, always mindful of our promises and commitment to our employees and customers.
The Guiding VPS Principles Are As Follows:
AUTHENTICITY: We will not say things that are not true nor deliberately mislead. We will be as candid as possible, openly and freely sharing information as appropriate to the relationship.
PROMISE-KEEPING: We will go to great lengths to keep our commitments. We will not make promises that we know can’t be kept and we will not make promises on behalf of the Company unless we have the authority to do so.
FAIRNESS: We will continue to develop and follow a process to achieve outcomes that a reasonable person would call fair and evenhanded.
RESPECT FOR OTHERS: We will be open and direct in our communication and always receptive to feedback. We will honor and value the abilities and contributions of others while embracing the responsibility and accountability for our actions.
COMPASSION: We will maintain an awareness of the needs of others and act to meet those needs whenever possible. We will act in ways that are consistent with a commitment to our social responsibility.
HONOR: We will live up to VPS’s ethical principles, even when confronted by personal and professional risks and economic pressures.